Viva Lagoon - "Giving you just that little bit more"
Viva Lagoon is a leading online retailer of contemporary furniture and accessories for the home and garden where the emphasis has always been on great design, durability and excellent customer service. We really do try to live up to our motto “Giving you just that little bit more” and enjoy surprising our regular customers with small tokens of our appreciation from gifts of posh chocolates to bottles of bubbly.
founded by Kheira Benchekor with the aim of creating a single space where you could find the perfect range of fabulous designs to furnish your home.
Kheira worked in the contemporary retail and B2B furniture industry over two decades including work as an interior design consultant furnishing high-end show flats and homes for property developers and developed her natural talent and love for modern furniture. In 2012 she took the plunge and used her wealth of experience and extensive contacts in the contemporary furniture market to set up Viva Lagoon with the aim of offering products that exhibit the best in modern design and manufacturing techniques.
Ten years have seen us grow rapidly and we now offer thousands of fabulous designs from top brands.
Our outdoor furniture collection includes:
- The finest hand-carved teak pieces by Gloster
- The Italian garden furniture by Talenti, that will look as fabulous in your garden as it does in the grand hotels of the Amalfi Coast.
- The Uber-fashionable lines for the home and garden from the Lloyd Loom specialists Vincent Sheppard.
- The Scandinavian design by Cane-line.
- The Avant-garde sustainable furniture by Vondom.
- The mid-century iconic pieces by Sika- Design.
Our indoor furniture, lighting and home accessories includes:
- The high end urban style designer furniture by Dome Deco
- The finest quality wooden furniture from oak to walnut by Wewood, the luxury Portuguese brand.
- The Italian design excellence by Pacini e Cappellini
- The designers bathroom and bedroom accessories by the British designs like Wireworks and Margo Selby.
- The Nordic minimalist design from House Doctor and Hubsh.
This is just to state a few of the gorgeous brands we offer to our customers and we hope that they love them as much as we do.
Our happy clients range from individuals who have the love for design and fine furniture to property developers building and developing exclusive luxury homes like Battersea Power Station, to boutique hotels and spas like the Montcalm Hotel.
Please stay a while to explore!